Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caffeine Free!

I slept great last night - caffeine free! Has caffeine been the culprit? I don't know. I could have just been bone tired, but from all the stuff I am reading, it sounds like I need to rid of caffeine too!

Gluten and dairy were the two biggies. I had to get that down before I pinpointed everything else. And it is only now that I am feeling good. My BF was using butter on the weekends. I never had a complete week of feeling good until he eliminated butter three weeks ago. Now it's been three weeks so it's much easier for me to pinpoint other toxins!

Once I eliminate caffeine, I can focus on anything else that might be giving me trouble.

I am drinking decaf tea with lemon and a little honey. I hope that honey doesn't crash me. According to Biobalance I really have to watch my sugar and have it with protein so it doesn't crash my system, but please Universe give me just this little treat in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment