Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Books I'll Write One Day

Good morning! It’s another wonderful day with a good night’s sleep. Bacon is frying at a slow simmer. Dogs have been fed and let outside. Today is chore day and I vow to myself that I will have tackled 50% of my list before noon. So I am trying something different today. I am limiting myself to the computer. Once in the morning to check email and send out resumes. 30 minutes at lunch time to finish office time. And then anytime after 5 as long as I have chores done. Do you think that will work? I actually have an email flybuddy where we email each other and commit to our daily routine! Isn’t that sort of like two alcoholics meeting in a bar to give each other support? LOL!

I do love writing and really need to explore this more in my journal. I’ve always had this fantasy that after I become a rock star I’ll write several books. Want to hear the titles of them?

Making Your Dreams Come True No Matter What Your Age
How to Get Anything You Want
Food Fit for Royalty: Cooking Gluten and Dairy Free
How to Make Your God Fit Into Your Life
How to Be Truly Happy
How to Have the Relationship of Your Dreams

You are probably laughing by now wondering okay if you are so great, how come you haven’t achieved any of these things? LOL. Well, I am laughing with you, believe me.

One of my girlfriends sent me an email yesterday and said a wise woman kept referring to one of her friends as cocky and able to get anything she wanted. She said that has to be me! Well, I guess I can occasionally be cocky. I told her she fit into that mode as well. Was that a compliment? Hmmmm….

Are you laughing at the relationship one?

I hope the bacon is not burning. Today Show is coming on. Seems like Swine Flu is spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment